Passion in Providing Professional Administrative Service
Work Smarter not Harder
A philosophy that I live by may it be working with a team or leading them.
I have spent 13 years building a career in the Hospitality Industry (Ship-Based) with the last 3 years as part of the Management Team with Administrative Capacities and emphasis on the operations and staff development and evaluation. Over the years I have acquired the following skills applied to my daily routine.
– Intermediate Skills on Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint Applications
– Human Resource and Payroll Management
– Revenue Analysis and Strategy Formulation
– Project Planning and Implementation
– General Virtual Assistance (GVA) Tasks
– Social Media Accounts Content Planning, Creation and Optimization
– Organic Social Media Marketing
– Simple Website Creation, Optimization and Management
– Online Writing and Marketing
– Basic Facebook Ads
– YouTube Optimization
– Basic Photo Editing in Photoshop
– Basic Video Editing in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and HitFilm
I understand and embrace the idea of innovation and adaptation. For the past decade, technology, communication and information have been an integral part of any business success. However, the human factor is necessary in order to provide a personalized touch to the service rather than being generic. With this in mind, I am offering a more personalized, yet professional service to my clients, while ensuring that the products and services rendered are at the highest standards.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Casino Shift Manager
Majority of my responsibilities are administrative tasks, monitoring revenue streams and strategic planning for floor optimization. I am also in charge of the evaluation, mentoring and overall guidance of all team members.
Casino Pit Supervisor/Dice
Duties include Casino gaming floor management with access to several software applications including MS Office for operations