Project Management & SEO Specialist
I am Jashmin Erica Apelo, a non-profit organization employee and professional freelancer that specialized project management and SEO optimizations. My freelancing motto in helping the clients is provide personalized services to their business’ personalized needs and goals.
To know more about my services and tasks that I can do, please visit my website page at: https://ericavaservices.wixsite.com/mysite
I am looking forward to work with you and create positive impacts in your business!
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Growth Project Staff
• Organized projects and events under Growth Area Projects, BRAVE Projects, and National Secretariat-led activities.
• Drafted correspondences, letters of invitations, request letters, and other necessary letters for every project, event, and activity.
• Facilitated the introductory orientations or workshops of Membership Development modules in every Human Rights Education activity and workshop.
• Assisted in preparation and distribution of logistics and monetary assistance needed for Growth Areas & BRAVE Projects of National and International Secretariats.
• Facilitated the processing of Membership Cooperation Fund requests of chapters and individual members.
• Assisted in documentation and evaluation sessions of all internal and external meetings, events, projects, and on-field activities of National Secretariat, Local Chapters, and Regional Formations.
Project Management Specialist
• Assigned to be Project Specialist for Visayas Region under the International Humanitarian Law Office.
• Disseminated information from the history of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement to the importance of International Humanitarian Law to all concerned participants, government agencies, and other audiences.
• Documented and Narrated post-event reports, minutes of meetings, and other administrative documents for reference purposes.
• Performed other clerical duties from time-to-time basis.
Volunteer Administrative Support
• Served as a Volunteer under Sponsorship Department.
• Translating and transcribing children’s letter to their respective sponsors from Filipino to English.
• Organizing, filing, and sorting other children’s letter that were subjected for e-filing and proofreading purposes.
• Proofreading children’s letter that were written already in English to ensure an accurate communication passage between the sponsor and the sponsored child.
Administrative Support Intern
• Assisted the legal process documentation for all undesirable aliens.
• Analyzed and evaluated visas with discrepancies that were subjected for deportation.
• Addressed foreigners’ questions and concerns to oblige them to comply in accordance to the Philippine Laws.
• Arranged, recorded, and prepared all cases that were subject for the approval of the Head of the Legal Division.
• Performed other clerical duties that were assigned from time-to-time basis.
Education and Trainings
Attended and completed the following courses:
1. Freelancing Course 2.0
2. SEO In-depth Course
3. Project Management Course
4. English for Freelancers Course
AB Foreign Service major in Diplomacy
- Served as Executive Vice President at LPU UNICEF Volunteers from June 2015 to April 2017.
- Served as Junior Apprentice at LPU Debate Society from August 2015 to August 2016.