FVA Certified VA | Creative and Efficient Virtual Assistant
Virtual Assistant | Social Media Management and Marketing Specialist | Experienced Customer Service Professional | with Graphics Design Background
Summary of skills:
- Executive Assistant
- Technical Writer
- Communications Assistant
- Search Engine Optimization
- Trained in General Virtual Assistance
- Social Media Manager
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
- Email and Chat Support
- Graphics Design
- Lead Generator
For the last 4 years of my career as Executive and Communications Assistant, I was able to understand that businesses nowadays need not only those who are technically oriented but a visionary assistant who at the same time provides invaluable support in order for the whole team to succeed.
It has always been my passion to make things easier for people who need my help in organizing things for them so that they may take head-on important matters for the business to grow. I call it Teamwork.
My interest in communication led me to some important training I’ve had over the course of my career in the corporate world. I was able to engage myself in companies that value Branding & Marketing, Business Correspondence, Graphics Design, Events organizing, Customer Service, and who see Social Media as an important tool today.
I’m also a self-taught intermediate Graphics Designer who gained interest in critically observing ads everywhere I go, be it online or just somewhere doing the grocery.
Here’s a list of my skills that you might like to know:
1. General Virtual Assistance:
– Administrative, Social Media Management, Marketing, Email Marketing & Lead Generation.
2. Project Management: – Communications and Reports
3. Office Management: – Branding, Business Continuity Plan & Business Facilitation.
4. Human Resource: – Hiring and Recruitment
5. Social Media Management: – Facebook, Facebook Group, Facebook Page, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Youtube, Tumblr, WordPress, Microsoft Teams & Zoom.
6. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): – Currently under training.
Please feel free to contact me should you be interested in possible engagements. Thank you.
With 392 stores, Eastwest Bank is one of the largest commercial bank in the Philippines in terms of assets. Since 1994, the bank has made its presence known in the banking industry through steady growth. My role here includes:
Assisting the Division Head in monitoring the performance of our 11 stores of the Division across Mindanao - from Davao del Norte, Northern Mindanao, SOCCSKSARGEN and Cotabato. I closely track and consolidate all sales turn-in in all Bank Products and prepares a summary of the performance of the Division on a regular basis. I also assist the Division Head in all inter-office operations by managing swift transition of requests of the stores.
Handled administrative concerns for the Power Program of Mindanao Development Authority; drafted communication materials and assisted the Technical Head in organizing inter-agency meetings.
English as Second Language Teacher
Engoo offers private English lessons to students all over the world at all skill levels. With a wide range of topics provided in its integrated website, Engoo allows its students to choose lessons that match their interests rather than following a rigid syllabus.
Here's what I do as a Tutor:
I teach the English language in a proactive and fun way to Japanese students as well as other foreign students from Taiwan, China, Korea, and more to help them learn and improve their communication skills.
Customer Service Representative
Ipsy is a monthly subscription service starting from $12 per month which provides subscribers with a makeup bag of five deluxe cosmetics samples. The products include skincare items, perfumes, nail and skin products, and makeup based upon users preferences. My role includes:
- Answering concerns from members
- Provide the members the shipping updates and tracking info
- File disputes when necessary
- Offer replacements for lost Glam Bags
- Maintain relationship between member by providing excellent customer service