Resilient General Virtual Assistant and Social Media Assistant
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓾𝓻s 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
𝐀. 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐏𝐎 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
The following are some of the tasks I undertake:
1. Handles and process accounts, documents, and invoices and escalate any issues to counterparts.
2. Process a high volume of accounts without sacrificing quality.
3. Collaborate with colleagues and US counterparts with any process gaps.
4. Access multiple systems and verify the accuracy and completeness of data.
5. Receive and respond to emails from counterparts and superiors.
6. Research required information using available resources.
7. Analyze and review accounts, documents, and invoices to identify the correct course of action and to ensure that the correct procedures are properly applied.
8. Take ownership of the accounts processed until completion.
9. Provide assistance to colleagues with their workloads if required.
10. Ensure compliance with the company code of conduct.
Operations Specialist Skills:
1. Compliance with policies/procedures in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy, and customer engagement.
2. Developed operational process improvements based on customer service requirements.
3. Played a central role in processing accounts and invoices and completing extensive data entry of key information into the company’s computerized database.
4. Ensure that the accounts process are completed accurately by consistently utilizing applicable process/project guide and procedures.
5. Skills with the use of MS Outlook and MS Word such as Word and Excel.
6. Collaborative worker and team-oriented.
7. Ability to work under minimum supervision and flexible schedule.
8. Ability to follow complex methods and procedures and adapt to changing processes/procedures and systems.
9. Decision-making skills. Ability to resolve issues on accounts and invoices and/or reach out to superiors for any unclear procedures.
10. Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
𝐁. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬:
1. 𝓕𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼:
Business Branding Setup and General Virtual Assistance Tasks such as Data entry, Document processing, Internet research, Email management, Calendar management, and Forms/File Management
2. 𝓢𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓪 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼:
Social Media Accounts Creation and Optimization (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), Social Media Content Planning and Creation, Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content, Organic Social Media Marketing, and Simple Website Creation, Optimization and Management and Online Writing.
Data Entry in Word, Excel, or Google Docs
Making Reports (Creating basic reports – weekly tasks)
Google Drive Organization
Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
Manage and update Social Media Accounts
Tracking of Social Media Accounts
Social Media Content Planning and Creation
Scheduling and Posting Contents using Hootsuite
Graphic design through Canva
Creating Facebook Analytics Report
Answer inquiries and Messages on All Channel & Profiles
𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒: MS Outlook, MS Office, Google Docs, Canva, Hootsuite, Trello, Adobe Pro, Wix, and OpenShot Video Editor.
I strive to make the best investments for my clients by consistently and continuously learning the tools, systems, and processes to maximize results. I have a big heart for success, highly trainable, flexible, and excited to learn new things. I also believe that working with integrity and honesty is vital for an organization’s success.
Looking forward to a great working relationship with you.
Thank you and God Bless!
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
🖊️Responsible for handling requests and communicating with investors (US Federal Govt, Private, Financial institutions, HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) related to re-purchase demands, due diligence, or salability/securitization requests.
🖊️Fulfills document requests from investors such as FHLMC, FNMA.
🖊️Images of the required documents are obtained from various repositories and stages document files that are subsequently revived and shipped electronically by the intake group.
Education and Trainings
Bachelor in Entrepreneurial Management
1. General Virtual Assistance (GVA) Tasks
2. Social Media Basics
3. Social Media Accounts Creation and Optimization
4. Social Media Content Planning and Creation
5. Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content
6. Organic Social Media Marketing
7. Simple Website Creation, Optimization, and Management
8. Online Writing and Marketing
9. SEO Basics and Setup
10. SEO On-Page Optimization
11. SEO Off-Page Optimization (Backlinking)
12. Lead Generation
13. Basic Facebook Ads
14. YouTube Optimization
15. Basic Email Marketing
Amazon Virtual Assistance Course
1. Amazon Overview
2. Amazon Dropshipping
3. FBA Online Arbitrage
4. Amazon Wholesaling
5. Private Labeling
6. Pricing, Listing, and Shipping the Products on Amazon
7. Customer Services
8. Merch by Amazon
9. How to use Helium 10 in Product Research