Financial & Research Analyst
I PROVIDE you the best work that you deserve ….
– Research & Financial Analyst
– Lead Generation Expert
– Financial Literacy Advisor
– 4 years of experience in finance and investments
My name is Ly Ann and I’d like to use my experience in finance, investment, Lead Generation , Market Research etc. to help you grow your business.
I’m working for more than 4 years now. My 3 years as Securities Assistant/Financial Analyst leads me to be an expert in some of the areas like Money Market, different investments etc. I also do the end to end process of accounts payable like invoicing, expense report etc.
Last year, I challenge myself to start a new specialization as a Research Analyst. My company trained me for Lead Generation Process.
I have been completed the Freelancing Course of Filipino Virtual Assistant (FVA) with gold certificate. I have knowledge and trainings about the following:
- General Virtual Assistance Tasks
- Social Media Basics
- Social Media Marketing
- Simple Website Creation
- Content Marketing
- SEO Strategies
- Lead Generations
- Basic Facebook Ads
- Youtube Optimization
- Basic Email Marketing
I am currently taking the Apprenticeship Phase 1 of Filipino Virtual Assistance.
With these experiences I know I can be a good asset. Learning more each day is my priority to meet clients’ satisfaction.
Please feel free to contact me! It will be an honor to serve you!
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
- In charge of money market reports, requirements and documentations.
- Process any manual cash or trade instructions - Completion of account opening to every banks
- Completion of start and end of day tasks relevant to Money Market
- Outstanding data management and record-keeping skills
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock ; placing and expediting orders for supplies in our department
Research & Financial Analyst
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on relative markets
- Prepare detailed analysis of properties by compiling data into an Excel spreadsheet for investment evaluation by the client. These include tenants, owners and possible contacts.
- Perform other office duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the financial system.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements etc.
Education and Trainings
4 years ago when I got my bachelors degree major in Financial Management. I graduated due to help of my full tuition scholarship with allowance.