Helping your brand meet with your target. Let's go social.
Hello, I’m Maria. I’m a Social Media Manager and Virtual Assistant. I help entrepreneurs, small businesses, or start-up businesses, coaches, and influencers increase brand awareness for a strong online presence to promote their products or services through different social media platforms to generate leads and sales.
I wanted you to focus on what you already do best as a business owner, and I’ll do my best with my skills to help your business grow through social media and meet with your brand’s target.
Virtual Assistant | Social Media Manager
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube).
- Schedule posts using Creator Studio, Tailwind, Later, Planoly.
- Moderate and responds to emails, website and social media comments & feedbacks.
- Edit, update, schedule & publish contents including managing text, graphics, social media platforms and basic SEO including outreach.
- Edit photos in Adobe Photoshop.
- Create graphics in Canva. Edit and proofread written content before posting by the writer.
- Market research.
- Upload content on WordPress
- Email marketing
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT | DIGITAL MARKETING |CUSTOMER SERVICE
-Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and Website Management.
- Social media account creation
- Content creation including texts and graphics
- Article writing Email management File management
- Customer service Booking shifts (answering & making calls)
- LinkedIn lead generation
- Data entry and File management
- Market research
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Content creation including creating text and graphic design
- Publishing and Scheduling of contents in Social Media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Managing and responding to comments and feedbacks Increase social media presence and followers
- Data entry
BPO - CALL CENTER AGENT
* Worked with three different companies as a call center agent in different departments including Executive Representative Dept., Sales, Technical Support, Customer Service and a Telemarketer.
- Answer inquiries and questions regarding customer's phone bill, service and device
- Troubleshoot customer's phone technical problem/s Meet company's sales quota
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Answer retention calls
- Provide call resolution that was not met in a supervisory level - Describes products or services in order to persuade potential customers to purchase products/services
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services
- Setting and Scheduling of Appointments
Education and Trainings
FINE ARTS major in STUDIO ARTS/PAINTING
FVA FREELANCING COURSE
Virtual Assistance Setup, Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Simple Web Design
SOCIAL MEDIA IN-DEPTH COURSE
Business Branding, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Pinterest Marketing, Google Plus Marketing