I help my client's businesses reach their potential. Disruptive innovation is what I am aiming for your business.
My name is Reymund B. Bacalla from Bohol, Philippines.
Before working as a home-based VA, I started my career as a Customer Service Rep for BPO companies. I have worked as a CSR for 8 great years.
Last January 2018, I got an email invite from an Australian-based furniture company to work as a CSR. After a 2-day hiring process, I was fortunate enough to get the job. It was not an easy decision for me giving-up my stable office-based and transition to a home-based, online freelancer job. I quit my office-based job, signed the contract and the rest is history.
That leaves me now with 3 years of work experience as a VA. I worked as CSR for e-commerce clients. I am familiar with using Zendesk, Gorgias, ManyChat, and Social Media platforms in answering customer queries. I am also familiar with using Skubana and Shopify in processing orders. I also helped my clients produce their podcast episodes and research ideal guest/shows for their Podcast episodes.
Let me help you with your business! I am not the best, I ALWAYS AIM TO BE BETTER THAN THE BEST!
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Client Support Specialist
2. Social Media
3. Data Management
4. Admin task
1. Basic audio editing using Audacity (adding intro and outro)
2. Write show notes.
3. Upload their podcast episode to third party podcast hosting, i.e. Libsyn.
4. Add the latest Podcast episode to their blog via WordPress.
1. Transcribing podcast episode each week using Otter.
2. Updating her website with the latest podcast episode using Wordpress.
3. Admin task and special task.
1. Create Artwork using Canva.
2. Basic audio editing using Audacity (adding intro and outro)
3. Write show notes for their Podcast episode.
4. Upload their podcast episode to third party podcast hosting Soundcloud.
5. Basic video editing using iMovie.
6. Create Youtube thumbnail using Canva.
7. Add the latest Podcast episode to their blog via WordPress.
8. Upload edited video to their Youtube channel.
1. Manage Youtube account (create timestamp, create thumbnail)
2. Podcast production
3. Social Media Management
I worked directly with Telstra where I handle Segment - A, small business accounts. My role is a Business Relationship Manager where we provide support to SMB. We cater to billing concerns, disputes, process orders, and complaints coming from the customer. We provide service to our clients not just over the phone but we also use email and SMS.
We provide support to mobile services under Consumer accounts. I have also worked as a buddy where we assist new hire consultants during their Nesting period. Also, I have worked as a Customer Insight Consultant where we listen to calls and identify the constraint that needs to improve to provide better customer service.
Customer Account Executive
I have handled Sprint during the first 6 months. After this, the company opens a new line of business for its cable account - Comcast. I was assigned to IP-beltway were we support customers under the North-East Area. We provide billing, post and pre-sales, and mostly technical support on their HSI, CDV, and CABLE service.