Diligence is my Vigor, Excellence is my goal and zeal.
Hi there! My name is Rhodora Cruz, and I am zealous to help Entrepreneurs to establish their brand, expand their following, and grow their business without draining their time and resources through Voiceover, Virtual Assistance, Social Media Marketing/Management, Facebook Ads, and Graphics Design.
I am a Professional Voiceover Artist under the Certified Voice Artist Program and well trained by “The VoiceMaster” of the Philippines, Mr. Pocholo Gonzales, the owner of CreatiVoices Productions.
I can help you with anything that needs a voice-over for advertising or marketing, voice-over recordings for commercials (radio, tv, and internet), documentaries, film, corporate narrations, medical, e-learning, audio-book, jingles, and singing.
As a former Virtual Assistant, I used to run ads using Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor to market the business online. I am able to promote your brand, products/services, and schedule posts on your Facebook business page/group using Facebook Scheduler, Facebook Business Manager / Power Editor, Buffer/Hootsuite.
As a former Technical Support Representative, I am good at troubleshooting problems both on technical and non-technical issues. I was one of the Top Agents due to user satisfaction and response time.
As a former Sales Receptionist and Administrative Assistant, I can perform administrative or repetitive tasks that you don’t have time to do such as data entry, lead generation, research projects, PowerPoint presentations, creation, and maintenance of databases.
I have studied Commerce, major in Marketing. And as I always look for opportunities to improve myself and to be updated in technology, I further studied digital marketing.
As a Shaw Academy- Digital and Social Media Marketing Certified and HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certified, I am competent to handle all your social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+), including creating the social media accounts if you do not have these, get likes on your Facebook business page, and help increase your visibility in your market.
Here are the tools I am familiar with to utilize my skills:
– Email / Communication: MS Outlook | Gmail | Skype | Messenger | Zoom
– Content Marketing/Curation: WordPress | Buzzsumo
– Project Management: Asana | Trello | Notion
– Social Media Management: Hootsuite | Buffer | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | LinkedIn | Youtube
– Documentation Tools: MS Office | Google Docs | Evernote
– Data Entry: Microsoft Word | Excel | Google Docs | Google Sheets
– Presentation Tools: MS Powerpoint | Google Slides | Slideshare
– File Sharing/Storage: DropBox | Google Drive
– Graphics Design: Canva | PicsArt | Photofy | Typorama
– Video/Audio Editing and Marketing: Movavi | Audacity
– Calendar and Schedule Management Applications: Google Calendar
– Screenshot/Screencast: Awesome Screenshot | Windows keyboard shortcut-Paint | Snipping Tool
– Research: Google Search | Tweetdeck | Quora | Google Trends | Owler
– Facebook Page/Ads Management | Youtube Management
I know that growing a business is not easy, but let me be the solution to your problems and fill up the hole in your business, so we can create milestones together.
If you’d rather work with a trusted Virtual Assistant/Social Media Manager and Voiceover Artist who can help you develop and position your brand and generate revenue, I’d love to hear from you.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Social Media Manager | Virtual Assistant
Video Editing and prepares graphics design through Canva as contents for Social Media Marketing/Management and Youtube channel.
I help business owners on their day to day task in social media marketing, research, data entry, customer service, and other administrative tasks so they can focus on growing their business.
Technical Support Representative
I was part of the pioneered 24/7 Global Helpdesk program for Rakuten, (the biggest online shopping company in Japan) which provides assistance on technical and non-technical issues affecting Rakuten employees in various geographic locations around the world.
Education and Trainings
Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Major in Marketing
Social Media In Depth-Course
Business Branding, Keyword Research, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Pinterest Marketing, Overall SMM Management, and Marketing Campaign Plans, etc.
Global Communications Training
Certified Voice Artist
Certified Voice Artist Program