What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant provides remote services to different brands and businesses. Additionally, Virtual Assistant offers numerous benefits in the business such as:
- Grasping the most potential talent that your business needs
- Less supervision
- Reduces the workload
- Keeps business owners away from entrepreneurial burnout
Despite these benefits, there’s a big decision to make regarding outsourcing. And since business owners always aim for success, they will undoubtedly take risks. This is due to the reason that VA leverages the business’s utmost potential.
Virtual Assistants can help everyone needing assistance such as:
- Business owners
- Real Estate professionals
Embracing a VA means delegating remotely and with some training, especially on the client’s preferences. Thus, business owners can enjoy a work-life balance and focus on the essential tasks alone.
There are millions of Virtual Assistants ready to assist clients today. They are primarily in administration, sales, marketing, financial, customer service, human resource, IT, creatives, etc. Virtual Assistants can work hourly or with fixed-rate jobs starting at $5/hour or $500 monthly.
Virtual Assistants Today that can Help Clients
Most of these Virtual Assistants are skilled and trained. These are some of the fields Virtual Assistants today can help clients with:
1. Executive Virtual Assistance
2. Social Media Management and Marketing
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
4. Real Estate Virtual Assistance
6. Email Marketing
8. Project Management
9. Copywriting, Editing, Proofreading
10. Online Bookkeeping
11. Video Editing
12. Web Design
13. Facebook Ads Marketing
14. eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, and Poshmark Virtual Assistance
15. Graphic Design
17. Podcast Management and Marketing
18. Online Teaching
19. Brand Marketing and Advertising
20. Online Accounting
21. Full Stack Development
22. App Development
23. Business and Product Development
24. Xero, Wave, FreshBooks, and ZipBooks
25. Quickbooks, MYOB, Zoho, and AKAUNTING
26. Digital Marketing
27. ChatBot Marketing
28. Customer Service, Sales, and Support
29. Human Resource Management
30. Coding Designs and Procedures (Architecture and Engineering)
31. Online School Management
Top Three Reasons Why you Need a Virtual Assistant
1. Reduce Costs
Onboarding a new employee means additional expenses. Thus, when business owners embrace a Virtual Assistant, it saves costs for training, benefits, and other fees. Considering a VA is an independent worker. Business owners don’t need to spend on the leave credits and benefits like a regular employee receives.
2. Saves time
Most of the VAs have experience in their expertise. This means that you don’t need to go deeper into training. They know what to do and have the knowledge and skills to impact your business growth. And since a VA is a remote worker, they know well in managing their time and tasks. On top of that, a VA can multitask while ensuring quality outputs.
3. Proper tasks delegation
When you outsource, you are delegating tasks effectively. Why is that so? As your business is continuously growing, tasks are also increasing. In that case, you need to leverage a Virtual Assistant’s abilities in coping with duties. Similarly, your office employees can focus on their tasks, and you, as the owner, will focus and prioritize core duties.
Where to Find an Effective Virtual Assistant?
Besides the services that a VA can do for your business, a VA’s help will empower your business strategy. Now, are you ready to embrace a Virtual Assistant in your business?
But, before that, you need to be aware of where you can spot an excellent Virtual Assistant. And here are the top three best places to find a VA.
- Initially, you can find a VA on any social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, and Pinterest.
- Another one is Virtual Assistant Companies like Real Estate VA Agencies.
- And last is the place where competitive VAs dwells, the freelancing websites.
Which do you think is the right place to find a great VA? According to a DDIY study, 33% of 500 established companies worldwide outsource using freelancing websites. In short, this implies that freelancing websites are a great place to spot, especially for newbies. This is because the freelancing website displays portfolios where it showcases the VA’s expertise and experience. Therefore, by looking at their portfolios, you can illustrate how a VA provides value to your business.
Now, are you excited to hire a VA? You can sign up with Surge now! Because this site aims to provide excellent VAs and ensure the VA’s capabilities through in-house training and apprenticeship programs, you’ll experience a BIG difference in your business!
How to Hire Virtual Assistants
The process is easy.
1. To begin with, SIGN UP to hire here: https://surgedigital.agency/.
– Fast verification
2. Afterward, POST a job and get applicants.
– With at least 5,000+ (and growing each month) freelancers from different expertise
– All trained, experienced and screened for you
3. Finally, HIRE is the most fitting freelancer for your business.
– Start getting leverage right on day one!